How To Get Rid Of Ntdll.dll Errors ?
What is Ntdll.dll errors?
Ntdll.dll is another type of DLL (dynamic link library ) file which is associated with MSDN Disc 1666. Ntdll.dll file is developed by Microsoft for Windows operating system. The latest version of ntdll.dll is 220.127.116.11 produced for Windows. To be more specific, ntdll.dll is one among the important files on Windows computer. This file is a Windows system file that contains NT kernel functions. Moreover, it is an integral part of the Windows operating system and is summoned by many programs and other computer processes. If any damage occurs to ntdll.dll file then it is very much likely that your system will freeze, stop working and become unstable.
Some common Ntdll.dll errors messages are
Scan Now, it’s FREE!
- STOP: c000021 unknown hard error \systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll
- (A program) caused a fault in module NTDLL.DLL at (some random memory address)
- Unhandled exception occurred (some random memory address) at ntdll.dll
- "Ntdll.dll not found."
- "The file ntdll.dll is missing."
- "Ntdll.dll Access Violation."
- "Cannot register ntdll.dll."
- "This application failed to start because ntdll.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Various factors causing Ntdll.dll errors
- Invalid ntdll.dll registry entry.
- Corruption of ntdll.dll file due to virus infection.
- Any hard drive error or failure like bad drive.
- Corrupt user account.
- Another malicious program may have overwritten or deleted ntdll.dll file.
Symptoms of Ntdll.dll errors
- Programs fail to start or crash.
- Prompting of Ntdll.dll errors during windows installation.
Resolving Ntdll.dll errors
There are following cases mentioned below to resolve ntdll.dll errors.
- Case 1. If ntdll.dll error is prompting regularly after installation of a software then uninstall that software first and then reinstall it.
- Case 2. If ntdll.dll error appears while running a particular program, reinstalling it will solve the problem. You first need to uninstall it after that reboot and then reinstall it.
- Case 3. Sometimes, old version of ntdll.dll generates such error then try to update the softwares by running a system update.
But if you have corrupt or missing ntdll.dll files, you are highly advised to repair the file using Reimage Repair software. Reimage Repair software scans and diagnoses then repairs damaged files and Windows system.
Scan Now, it’s FREE!